Chernoff Newman, an advertising, public relations and marketing firm, garnered 11 awards at the 2010 Addy Awards.
The company received the “Best of Interactive” award, which honors one company that has gone above and beyond in creative design and implementation of an interactive Web site. In addition, Chernoff Newman won three gold Addy awards and seven silver Addy awards.
Chernoff Newman swept the nontraditional advertising category, taking gold and silver in that category.
The company received gold awards for work with the following clients:
* S.C. Department of Agriculture, Palmettovore Web site and “Mock-umentary.”
* Force Protection Inc., Think TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) campaign.
Chernoff Newman’s silver awards were for projects for the following clients:
* S.C. Dept. of Agriculture, “Palmettovore Columbia Rally,” Palmettovore logo.
* Force Protection Inc., “Survivability Solutions” campaign.
* Palmetto Health, 28 Heart Days Web site and online campaign, and President’s Day e-blast and online video.
* Technical College of the Lowcountry, classified mixed-media campaign.