The Charleston Regional Development Alliance (CRDA) is proud to announce the launch of our redesigned website: charlestoneconomicdevelopment.com. With a new responsive design, users can access the site through their desktop, tablet or mobile device, without sacrificing content or load time.
Huge thanks and kudos go to our local digital agency and partner, Blue Ion for their strategic counsel and expertise in making the magic happen!
From workforce statistics to entrepreneurial resources, the site offers location advisors, consultants, corporate decision makers, and entrepreneurs a one-stop shop for bringing their business to Charleston | SC | USA.
Top 5 features:
- Find Data—Fast— Infographics on workforce and local data provide insights on our population and reinforce that we have the ready workforce and talent pool companies need to succeed.
- Locate Real Estate— From any device, quickly locate and download available sites and buildings throughout our three-county region on the interactive GIS tool (designed by Community Systems). If the property is on commercial MLS, you can find it here.
- Tailored for Global Business— The site offers translated custom content for Canada, UK, France, Germany, Israel, and Japan.
- Experience Charleston— Featuring local images and videos, visitors experience a clear picture of what it’s like to live and work here—from our coastline to our co-working spaces. News and video content will be added regularly.
- Get in Touch— Want to learn more about the Charleston region? Find key CRDA staff by simply scrolling down to the bottom of our homepage. Hate scrolling? Our phone number is always in the header.
Find out How We Can Help, or if you’d like to invest, how you can Get Involved.
We encourage you to visit throughout the year to stay up-to-date on the latest information on the Charleston region. We hope you find our new website both engaging and easy-to-use!
And if you haven’t visited Charleston yet, come see us.
Director, Marketing & Communications
843.760.3351 | Claire Gibbons